Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The First party!

I had my first party of the year!
It was a guys thingy - the old gang from my days in Kopetown.
We spent 4 great years there... well... they were great for a few of us at least.
So here we are again... meetingup at BUZZ....cos' Manoj dropped in from the US of A!

 
Ashutosh, Arul & Kapil (room mates for a long time)
  
Manoj & Jen - make a nice couple
  
Jen and Monika... that's Manoj's younger sibling
   
Yours truly & Arul - at moets.., waiting for dinner
  
Kapil is always busy !!
 
The final word....
PS: I'm gonna bump into Manoj again - during my Dubai trip... this should be fun

2 comments:

SMM said...

you guys seem to have had a ball of a time meeting after so many years. Reunions are generally fun :)

utopia said...

why no picture of sup btw? how come she wasn't around? ;-)