Monday, November 28, 2005

What can you really say abt life...

Never knock on Death's door: ring the doorbell and run (he hates that).
Yeah - he does.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
What's with all the exercising? Can't we just live life like it's meant to be...

Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself)
Just like water - only, I flow upwards.

I tried to get a life once, but they were out of stock.
So I decided to make mine better than the ones on offer

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
You don't have to be from IIT-IIM, Symbiosis will do just fine.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Yes - I only gave the Symbiosis entrance exam - never even tried for the IIMs :-)

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life.
Today is Monday... yechhh

No comments: