Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another Foggy Bottom Day

This time around the entire city was affected.
Layer upon layer of the Fog descended from the heavens above - kinda like that hymn we sang at School: "Showers of Blessings"

I still remember the lyrics to a certain extent. Let me put them down as a reprise.

There shall be showers of blessing
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need
Mercy drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead

Still a few days to go for Christmas - yet the season has begun.
So what if we can't have Snow. The fog will do for awhile. :-)

And gues what - I seem to get into a sneezing fit every hour or so. This is a collection of 3-8 sneezes at a go akin to a mail train. Then my colleague from the bay sends me her "god bless you"s.

God knows - I need them.

No comments: