Everybody has theirs - I have mine!!!
- When I need to be healthy
- When I need to flush the toxins....
- When I'm happy!:-)
- When I'm sad!:-(
- When I'm heart-broken!!! :-((
- When a friend is heart-broken (with the friend of course)
- When I need to recover from last night!
- Because I don't drive
- When I need to forget
- To un-depress myself. Somehow this never works.
- It brings out the raw emotions
- When I need to be social.
- The world is hazy...
- To get to the beat of the music.
- I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
- When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
- And God said, "Let there be vodka!" And He saw that it was good. Then God said, "Let there be light!" And then He said, "Whoa - too much light!"
- Because it's a good replacement for ass-kissing!
- Because I want to
- Because it has less calories per pint than typical healthy drinks
- Beacuse beauty is only a few drinks away
- Because I like the thought of indulging in a bit of epicurean debauchery every once in a while.
- Cos' I need to get high... cheaply!
- It reduces stress
- Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job you don't care.
These do not reflect my state of mind. All of them have come into play at one time or another.
I'd love it if you could add some more...
PS : Never write about drinking when you're drinking and upset.
It upsets the hell out of your life - even more!!