Sunday, December 11, 2005

Reasons to drink ( water & alcohol)


Everybody has theirs - I have mine!!!

  1. When I need to be healthy
  2. When I need to flush the toxins....
  3. When I'm happy!:-)
  4. When I'm sad!:-(
  5. When I'm heart-broken!!! :-((
  6. When a friend is heart-broken (with the friend of course)
  7. When I need to recover from last night!
  8. Because I don't drive
  9. When I need to forget
  10. To un-depress myself. Somehow this never works.
  11. It brings out the raw emotions
  12. When I need to be social.
  13. The world is hazy...
  14. To get to the beat of the music.
  15. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
  16. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
  17. And God said, "Let there be vodka!" And He saw that it was good. Then God said, "Let there be light!" And then He said, "Whoa - too much light!"
  18. Because it's a good replacement for ass-kissing!
  19. Because I want to
  20. Because it has less calories per pint than typical healthy drinks
  21. Beacuse beauty is only a few drinks away
  22. Because I like the thought of indulging in a bit of epicurean debauchery every once in a while.
  23. Cos' I need to get high... cheaply!
  24. It reduces stress
  25. Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job you don't care.

These do not reflect my state of mind. All of them have come into play at one time or another.

I'd love it if you could add some more...

PS : Never write about drinking when you're drinking and upset.
It upsets the hell out of your life - even more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after reading this my mind is tooooooo full of all the listed reasons and the next time I hold a glass, the fizz will go off as I will be busy recounting these.

But I have to agree that all reasons hold out as genuine and I can identify with them easily. swear buddy!!

u keep ur spiel working while I scratch my head about my reasons for hitting the bottle once a while :-)